Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome!


My name is TBAA, short for 'Touched By An Angel', I'm a 7.5 year old Rottweiler. I live in Mt. Juliet, TN with my owners. I work for a living helping my one owner teach dogs how to behave around other dogs, I'm also a search & rescue dog where I go into the woods looking for missing persons such as elderly persons or children. I'm also into forensics searching for dead people on land and in water. When I search for people in the water I ride in a boat because I don't like to actually get into the water. My mom has often said that I look like a deer having a heart attack when I'm in the water. I guess you can say I have a small aversion to it. It's not like I was once abused by being thrown into the water or held under for a mini-second, nope, I just guess I didn't get the "lab" gene. But I've come to terms with it and my mom has to.

I will posting several times a week on various topics. Sometimes it may be about search & rescue and my adventures and sometimes it will be to rant about the humans I come in contact with, or should I say, the humans my "dog clients" come in contact with. Hopefully this blog will give some humans a new way of thinking about us canines and it just may bring some smiles to a few Bloodhounds out there since they look like they never smile.

I look forward to getting to know each one of you and share my knowledge and adventures with you all.

TBAA

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! You did it! YOU are freakin' awesome!! And THAT is why I love you.

    I can't wait to read as all the knowledge in your brain spills out onto the computer screen! Great to see you here!

    ReplyDelete